Welcome to the Buyer's Guide, a place where you will find the Procedure, FAQs and Requirements.
What is the procedure?
- If you have not yet done so, you will need to contact an agent of your chosen project and schedule for a FREE SITE VIEWING.
- You will attend the site viewing to view the project and model houses.
- If you have already chosen a unit, you may reserve during the tripping.
- During the reservation you will sign the forms and pay the reservation fee. (Reservation Fee costs between ₱7,500 and ₱100,000 depending on your chosen unit)
- Upon reservation you will be given 30-60 days to submit the requirements. Click here to view the list of requirements
- 1 month after the reservation the monthly equity/down payment (DP) will start.
- Monthly amortization will start after paying the full DP and loan approval (Bank Financing) or 1 month after paying the full DP (In-House Financing).
- Upon full DP and issuance of Clearance for Inspection (CFI), you will scheduled for a house inspection. The schedule for your house inspection will vary on your chosen payment method and unit. (For Bank Financing the house inspection is after the loan approval.)
- After the house inspection, if you are satisfied with the condition of the unit, you may now sign the house acceptance. (Request for repair/s and other concerns will be noted by the Move-In Staff and subsequent visit/s or inspection/s may be scheduled thereafter until the buyer is satisfied that all concerns/defects in the housing unit have been addressed or repaired.)
- After the house acceptance you may now apply for Meralco and water connection. If you wish to construct interior and exterior improvements you may do so with the approval of the Developer’s Office.
Are you an OFW? Check out our Home Buying Guide for an OFW
- The Reservation Fee closes the sale (on a first-come, first served basis) and holds the unit for the buyer.
- It is part of the DP
- It is non-refundable
- It can be transferred to another unit or person provided it is from the same agent and developer. Valid 120 days from reservation. ( A Transfer Fee of ₱3,000 will charged to the buyer | 1-2 weeks approval)
- If you have no yet decided on a unit during the tripping, you may reserve directly at the Developer's Office with the help of your agent.
- The Down Payment/Monthly Equity is a percentage of the Total Contract Price (TCP).
- It is payable over a prescribed period and does not bear interest.
- Monthly Equity will start 1 month after paying the reservation fee.
- The Monthly Amortization refers to the process of paying your loan through equal monthly payments.
- It bears 6-8% interest that depends on the Bank (Bank Financing) or Developer (In-House Financing).
- Monthly Amortization will start after paying the full DP and loan approval (Bank Financing) or 1 month after paying the full DP (In-House Financing).
- Upon completion of house construction the developer(Pro-Friends) will issue a Notice of House Inspection with Clearance for Inspection (NHI w/ CFI) to the buyer.
- The buyer must schedule for house inspection within 60 days after receipt of NHI w/ CFI and before final house acceptance.
- During the house inspection the buyer conducts an ocular inspection of the unit to determine defects for repairs as well as other concerns.
- Request for repair/s and other concerns will be noted by the Move-In Staff and subsequent visit/s or inspection/s may be scheduled thereafter until the buyer is satisfied that all concerns/defects in the housing unit have been addressed or repaired. (If the buyer is satisfied with the unit during the initial inspection skip to step 5)
- The buyer will sign the Certificate of Acceptance (COA) which confirms his/her full acceptance of the unit.
- Upon the submission of the COA to the Head Office, the Authority to Move In is released to the buyer. This is the final clearance or permit for the buyer to claim the house keys from the site office and move into/occupy the unit.
Note: Inspection is allowed only after the full DP and loan approval for Bank Financing | For In-House Financing, inspection is allowed after paying the full DP
Please Fill Up the Form Below for Inquiries and FREE SITE VIEWING